“The mission of the Outdoor Club is to promote outdoor knowledge, ethics, and service.”
Who we are:
We are a group of students interested in exploring and understanding God’s creation and the role of humans within it. As Christians, we want to live more holistically as stewards in the fields of natural resource use, recreation, conservation, and preservation.
- To represent student needs and wantes in regard to environmental and outdoor issues.
- To provide opportunities for exploring outdoor knowledge, ethcis, and service through cross-curricular interactions during discussions, outdoor activities and service projects.
- To serve as a resource on environmental and outdoor issues to the campus and community.
- To explore the tensions and solutions that exists between practical living/recreation and conservation/preservation from a Christian perspective.
- Enjoy God through the outdoors!
- Our Leaders
- Timeline of the Inaugural Year
- Inaugural Year Newsletters: